Yogurt buttons are a cool and refreshing treat during the hot summer months. I like this recipe because it is versatile, quick, and easy.
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Fresh Fruit (I used mango)
1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
1. Puree yogurt, fruit, and lime juice using a blender, food processor, or an immersion blender.
2. Pour mixture in to a ziplock bag and cut off the corner. The yogurt mixture will begin to pour out once you cut the corner, have your cookie sheet ready.
3. Squeeze quarter sized dots on to a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
4. Freeze until ready to eat.
- Use any fruit you like
- For more fruit flavor use 3/4 cups of fruit
- For more sweetness use orange juice instead of lime juice